This one sounds fancy pants, but it is really easy, quick, and super delicious! As you can see, I normally serve it over a bed of rice.
Miso Glazed Salmon with Wilted Spinach
For the salmon
- 1 Tbs. miso paste or 1 single serving package of miso soup
- 1 Tbs. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 2 6 ounce salmon fillets
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 10 ounces spinach
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1. Preheat broiler on low
- 2. Place salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 3. Mix first 5 ingredients in a small bowl and brush over the fish.
- 4. Broil for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 5. While the salmon is cooking, heat sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and spinach and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until spinach is just wilted. Remove from heat and sprinkle with soy sauce.
- 6. Serve fish over spinach.